Thursday, November 10, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

Finally, without further adieu, here are our 2011 family pictures taken once again by my good friend Kourtney Jackson (318photography.com). We love her work and think she is awesome!  She did an amazing job of capturing that one second when our two year old was actually looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. I was super worried about Jase and he definitely was a lot of work, but I think he stole the show this year. His cute, crazy, busy little personality shines in these pictures and I love them. Kylie of course looks as adorable as ever. She takes this pictures taking business pretty serious and is great at the "posing and smiling."  Now I just have the overwhelming task of deciding which pictures make my wall. 

















3 comments:

Mills Family said...

oh your family pics turned out so cute I love them all. Your kids are so cute! This is a weird question but what kind of product do you use in Jase's hair I try and do the boys hair but it just doesn't hold up. If you don't mind emailing me on FB on how you do his hair that would be great.
Also what link do you use to up load your pics to your blog to make them so big and even on the ones that you group together show up big. I am not very good at using the computer so any help I can get is great LOL!

Joanne said...

I love the pictures. They are all so cute, you are going to have a hard time choosing. What a cute family!

luke and kourt said...

I am so happy you like them and I really loved taking them! Your fam is so cute and they have such fun personalities that it makes my job so easy! Thanks again!