Sunday, November 13, 2011

Guess His Age

Last night we took the kids to the movies and as we were buying the tickets we told the ticket guy that Jase was still two (two and under get in free) and the guys looks at the two of us and sternly asks, "He's two?!" Jeremy and I both look at each other and I say, "Ya, his birthday is next month." And then the guys looks at us like, "Ya, I've heard that one before." It made Jeremy and I feel kinda dumb, but we're being honest, he really is two still.  We decided that maybe next time we should bring his birth certificate with us. I told Jeremy when we got into the movies that maybe it's a good thing we don't  have to try and convince anybody he's still two all the way to February, when he should have been born!

4 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Adorable BIG boy. :-)

Michael and Bonnie said...

Ha Ha, that is funny. We get the complete opposite reaction because Clark is so big :)

Mills Family said...

that is too funny, Its crazy how fast they grow up, its crazy to think how little he was and now he is all grown up and ppl don't believe he is 2.

Alexis said...

I HAVE THE CUTEST NEPHEW EVER.