Friday, November 18, 2011

Something Special

Today I am thankful for great doctors and modern medicine. Without them I am not sure when we would have had Kylie, I am most certain that we would not have Jase with us today and who knows when we would be able to have more.  Getting babies to our family is one tough deal, but they sure are worth every tear, every heartache, every pleading prayer, every smile, every joyful moment, every doctor visit, every shot, every medication, everyday waiting just to see that tiny little perfect spirit finally enter the world and become apart of our eternal family. I am so thankful we have had that opportunity twice and I can only hope it happens a few more times!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

....I'm also thankful for this.. Thank you for your posts!

Mills Family said...

I am so thankful for this too, January here we come with all this medication, shots and whatever else comes with it...I can't wait! Have you guys started all this again, what are you doing this time are you doing IVF?