Saturday, November 5, 2011

No Crazy In-Laws Here

Today I am very thankful for Jeremy's family.  I was extremely fortunate to marry into a really great family that welcomed me with open arms from the very beginning...No crazy in-law stories here. Jeremy's parents have always been very kind and generous and are extremely thoughtful. They have gone above and beyond in more ways than we can count and we will be eternally indebted to them! I have also been blessed with amazing sister-in-laws (and brother-in-laws too) who have become great friends of mine and my kids LOVE their cousins and any chance they get to hang out with them!  Family is so important to me and I am grateful we love close enough to get together often. Today we celebrated my father-in-law's 60th birthday by going to lunch and then watching Jeremy's nephew play in a football game and I am totally honest when I say I look forward to these times when we can get together. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love you too!!!
Angie