Friday, February 3, 2012

Busy Hands

This morning the kids woke up to stickers and the supplies to make Froot Loop necklaces from good ol' Cupid, so when Kylie got home from school we spent some time making them. Kylie loved the idea of edible jewelry and Jase just loved having the convenience of cereal around his neck.  


They were a hit, the only problem Cupid didn't think about first was crumbly cereal that didn't quite make into little mouths strung all throughout the house. Good thing we own a vacuum!

By the way, Kylie is dressed in her pajamas because her class worked really hard for a popcorn party and they finally earned it so she got to wear her pajamas and have a little party today... Kindergarten is the best!!

2 comments:

Penny said...

My grandkids have the best Mom!! You have such fun ideas! xxo
xox

luke and kourt said...

That cupid thing sounds so fun! I wish he'd pay a visit to my house, I'd like to make a cereal necklace ♥ I'm lovin' your weekly pics too!