Saturday, February 18, 2012

It Does a Body Good

 I grew up in a house where we would go through at least a gallon a milk a day and had anywhere from 6 to 8 gallons in the fridge at any given time. I still love milk. It always sounds good and I prefer it over any other drink, but I have really tried to be better about drinking more water. I have learned that if I am good about filling up my water cup a few times a day and I drink it through a straw that I am much more likely to drink it more often and I have to admit I've grown rather fond of it. It's a good feeling to guzzle a large glass of ice cold water to quench thirst and become refreshed!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

I love those cups! i need to get one!

Mills Family said...

I hear ya a big drink of cold water tastes so good. I love water its actually my first choice over everything! That is crazy how much milk you guys use to have. I am so not a milk fan but now that we have the boys we go through 2 gallons a week and thats just the boys drinking it the boys love milk which is a good thing, but I can't imagine how much we will go through even when they are bigger!