Thursday, February 23, 2012

Our Favorite Past Time

Without a doubt our favorite go to activity is a picnic at the park. I love it because it's free, it's close and it's entertianing. The kids love it because they love anything to do with a picnic, they love to play outside and it's always a good time. We took advantage of a no school day and surprising found a vacant park considering the city has been taken over by the soccer tournament players for the weekend. 

 Have you noticed I can't get a decent smile out of Jase when I am taking his picture? I don't know what it is about being asked to smile, but he just can't quite get it. I have to get him laughing or in a candid shot to get his real smile. 

 Kylie on the other hand has no problems at all. The girl would pose for the camera all day long!!

2 comments:

Rogers Family said...

My boys are the same way when it comes to their smiles! Even Isaac, and he is &. Hopefully Jace will grow out of it faster than Isaac is, LOL. Oh, and I LOVE Kylie's toothless grin :-) Adorable.

Mills Family said...

Both your kids are so cute! We are jealous that you guys can go to the park already its way to cold here!