Thursday, February 2, 2012

Words

Ever since both of my kids were really little they have loved telling us secrets. Kylie would always tell us she had a secret and then whisper "pssssssst" for a really long time in our ears. Sometimes she would really have something to tell us, but say it so quiet we couldn't hear what she was saying.  Jase is just about the opposite. He comes up to us and tells us he has a secret and then talks in our ear in his normal voice.

Usually the secrets are about nothing, but for some reason I think they are special and I love being the lucky recipient of them. Someday these kids will grow up to be teenagers and I'm afraid it will take all I have to get them to tell me anything so I am soaking up everything I can get out them now!

1 comment:

luke and kourt said...

This is such a cute picture! What a special moment shared between these two cute kiddos ♥