Sunday, February 12, 2012

Playing Catch-up

It's been a crazy busy few days around here. We had a ward Valentine's  dinner party on Friday night that doubled as our Young Women Fundraiser this year and my advisor and I were responsible for all the food and decorations. It was a huge undertaking, but I think everything turned out great. We had awesome support from our ward and earned the money we needed for camp. It feels really good to finally have it done, and as soon as New Beginnings is over with in a couple weeks (which I am also in charge of) we will be sitting pretty for awhile...I hope!


On Saturday, I finally felt like I could relax a little bit so with a prompting from Cupid we headed to the park for lunch. It was such a beautiful day!! The temps were perfect and it made me anxious for more of this warm weather. Life is good, even in the craziest, busiest, sleepless night moments when I'm a huge stress case, I can't help but notice the things that truly make me happy and I could't be more grateful for them.

No comments: