Thursday, April 9, 2009

4 Months Old

I feel like Jase has been a newborn for SO long, but recently he has really started showing his little personality more. He smiles quite a bit and most of the time pretty content just laying on the floor making funny noises while looking around at us. He is getting better at sleeping for longer periods of time at night and I am hoping we can pull out his 0-3 months clothes really soon. I am just hoping he will still fit into his blessing outfit this weekend. That boy doesn't miss a meal. I take him to the Dr. for his last Synargis shot tomorrow and I am anxious to see how much he weighs. Kylie has grown quite fond of him and can't wait until he can play her prince. She constantly tries to pick him up and is great at soothing him when necessary by saying things like, "I know, I know, just a minute buddy, it will be OK." in her baby voice. They are great kids and I am grateful to have them.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

He is adorable!

Clark Family said...

I am so glad we got to spend time together last weekend. It was fun and we want to do it again. Plus your kids are soo cute.

WINSTON AND JENN said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe he is 4 months already. My baby is 6 months now. Time flys by so fast. Good luck with the baby blessing and have a happy Easter with all your family!!!

Rogers Family said...

He is too cute. I am so happy that he is healthy and growing so fast. Your family is so cute.

The Ewell Family said...

I love it when they can start responding to you! It makes everything you do for them worth it. He is so cute. I didn't know you were blessing him this weekend. Good Luck with everything.

The Estes Family said...

He looks so much like the Hansen side of the family, he is super cute!!

JaKe and NaT* said...

i can't believe how much kylie is growin up!! i love your main big picture at the top.. she looks so cute and of course you do also.. glad things are goin to well with jase!! loves

Jamey said...

That is great that he is doing so well!!! I can't believe he still isn't even in his 0-3 month clothes...you have had a newborn for a long time! Soon enough he will grow, and you will miss it!