Sunday, April 26, 2009

Don't Quit Your Day Job, Kylie!

Kylie has a new hobby, actually I shouldn't call it new because she has been obsessed for a long time, but she loves cameras. She drops whatever she is doing and poses when I ask to take her picture. She always wants to look at the picture after on the camera and she also loves to take pictures. Yesterday I was in the bathroom doing my hair and Kylie brings in her Barbies and Tinkerbell doll and decides she wants to take their picture. She gets them all situated where she wants them on my toilet no less, making sure they can all be seen and it was very important they all have their shoes on. It took her a few tries, but she got one she liked in the end.

After taking the picture she would look at it on the camera and if it was like this one of the next one she would say, "Oh, that was bad one!" One time she got frustrated with the Barbies and said, "GRRR, just be good Barbies!"

The picture for a frame.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

LOL that is tooo funny! LOVE IT!

WINSTON AND JENN said...

She has got to be the cutest lil girl. I love how she arranges them all on the toliet...What a cute girl!!!

The Estes Family said...

I'm glad the barbies finally cooperated for her!! She is so cute

Jamie said...

I don't know - I think she may have found her calling - she's got the "rule of thirds" down! (it's a guide to photo composition - can you tell I went to photography class this weekend.)

Karlie said...

Oh, man that cracks me up. I love how you tell the story.

Letters-2-Lily said...

That's so hilarious, I love it!