Monday, April 6, 2009

Conference Weekend

I love General Conference. I am so grateful to be a member of the church. I worry so much about the world and the direction its heading and I feel like there are so many things out there against us. It's just so reassuring to hear the prophet and other leaders talk about how confident they are that we can over come these things and stand strong against them. I love our leaders and I am so grateful for modern prophets that know and understand what we face and can give us the counsel we need. As cliche as it sounds I really do walk away just feeling renewed and feeling like I can face Satan and the horrible things of the world that may come our way.

Jeremy took Kylie, Jase and I out for ice cream after the priesthood session. He said Kylie and I are only invited 23 more times and then its just the boys after that!

2 comments:

The Estes Family said...

That Ice cream looks yummy!! I always feel like their talks are exactly what I need to hear!!

Rogers Family said...

Conference really was great. I'm glad you found comfort in their words.