Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Party in Mom's Bathroom

Kylie's little imagination runs wild constantly. She is always coming up with something new. She loves to dress up in her princess dresses and have parties. Birthday parties are her favorite. She just loves birthdays in general. She doesn't care who's they are, she just loves them. Her big thing is "making" the cake. The other day I taught her if she stacks up a bunch of book and lays a little blanket over them and then sets her doll's bottles on top for candles she has a beautiful cake.


Today she got some ribbon and strung it across the cupboards, her wings for decorations, her cake and her princess dress out and wanted to have a party. I guess she couldn't find her baby bottles she she used a doll chair for the candles.

She brought me this ribbon and said, "Can you make it so all my dreams come true?" She got it from the Cinderella movie. Cinderella ties her hair back with a ribbon and then later in the movie all her dreams come true not necessarily because of the ribbon, but Kylie new she hair would look beautiful like this.

She is so funny and most of the time a good little girl. She is a great big sister and makes us very happy!

5 comments:

Alexis said...

AWW oh my gosh she is such a cutie pie!! i love her to death!!!!!!

Rogers Family said...

What a sweet little princess. I bet it is so much fun having a girl. I remember being little and pretending to be a princess.

Letters-2-Lily said...

She is such a doll! I hope my kids say cute and funny things like that!

Jackie said...

That is seriously one of the cutest things ever!!! She is darling!!

Ashley Bean said...

what happened to photo of the week? I liked that!