Monday, April 13, 2009

Jase's Blessing

Sunday was Jase's blessing. I have been really excited for this day. Jeremy did a great job on his blessing and Jase looked pretty dang cute in his outfit.


I was nervous it wouldn't fit but it was perfect and I loved his fuzzy blue socks also.

Kylie loves her brother and she loved that we had an occasion to have all of her grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins here.

I didn't get very many pictures and none of them were that great. It was kind of crazy and I just didn't get a chance. I feel bad I didn't get any with Jase's grandparents and the rest of the family.


We had a little dinner after church. I really appreciate everyone who came. Everybody had to travel from somewhere far and it was so nice to have them here to celebrate with us.


Too bad this is what he did the whole time. The poor guy missed his own party.

Kylie wanted to show off her cute Easter dress. I am so thankful for a husband who holds the priesthood and can bless our children and for family support and especially for a healthy little boy and the chance to celebrate his birth.

7 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Wow, what a wonderful weekend. Jase did look pretty darn cute in his blessing outfit. It is so awesome to hear a husband bless his children. My hubby blessed both of our boys and it was beautiful.

Nicole said...

That's awesome that you got to bless him on Easter. What a special day! And I love the fuzzy blue socks too.

The Estes Family said...

Looks like a housefull, but what a lot of fun!! Your family is growing so much I love the picture of all of you together!!

Letters-2-Lily said...

Jase's outfit is so cute and I love the socks!! And Kylie's dress is so adorable too!! Glad it was fun!!

Debbie 'n Gary Talbot said...

shoot i missed it! we were gone but i'm sure it was a fun day. he's so cute!

Darren said...

Andrea
Your family is so adorable!! Kylie is getting so big, and that Jase is so stinking cute!!! Im so glad that things are going so well for Jase. Talk to later. Kez

Anonymous said...

Andrea its Mckell from hair school. How are you? Your kids are so darling! Tosha told me your little boy was in Primary Childrens for awhile but it looks like he is doing fantastic now! I know how hard that is to go through that, my little Avery was only 2 lbs 7 oz when she was born and had to be in the NICU for awhile it was Scary. Your little girl is getting so big. I'm so glad I found your Blog from Jen Snow's blog. Anyways, I'll send you an invite to my blog I would love to keep in touch!