Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a good time this weekend. All my family except my brother Austin came up for Jase's blessing and it was fun to celebrate Easter while they were here. I love Easter time and everything it means. I am so grateful for my Savior and the sacrifices he has made in my behalf.

Growing up the Eater Bunny always came to our house on Saturday so we could have fun with all the gifts on that day and then on Sunday we could focus more on the Savior. SO this is what Kylie found Saturday morning. The Easter Bunny left some fun things for Kylie and Jase.

He also hid some eggs for Kylie to find around the house.

We went to "breakfast with Grandpa" at the Egg & I and then we checked out the Wildlife Museum. It was a pretty cool place. They had a lot of neat animals from all over the world.

I thought Kylie might be afraid of the animals, but she actually really liked them and climb right up on this bear.

She gave this Hyena a hug and tried to make a mean face like his.

Jase just hung out in the stroller and was happy sucking his fingers.

We also toured the Brigham Young house in St. George and the Tabernacle. It was so much fun having everyone here. I loved having everyone crammed in my little house with air mattresses everywhere. We played games, enjoyed each others company and had a good time.

2 comments:

Texas Harveys said...

This is Kristi (Jeremy's cousin). First, I love reading your blog. It's so fun and your kids are adorable! I just wanted to say I think it's funny Jase is sucking his two middle fingers because that's what I did as a baby! Glad your blessing went well. Ours was this weekend too and was lots of fun!

Letters-2-Lily said...

Looks like you had a fun Easter!! Congrats on the blessing thats always so neat to hear the babies being blessed in church.