Friday, April 3, 2009

Night Out

For my birthday Jeremy got us tickets to the Julianne Hough concert at Tuacahn. I am not extremely familiar with her songs, but we went last night and it was really fun. I love Tuacahn! I think it is beautiful there and it's so fun to be outside. Once we got there I was nervous it was going to be cold when the sun went down, but it actually wasn't too bad. While we were waiting for the show to start they told everyone to text their seat numbers to them and they would pick one of the seats and you would win tickets to their three shows this summer. We text them our seats and Jeremy won!! Their shows this year are Annie, Footloose and Aida.

We took about 14 pictures of ourselves and this was the best we could come up with...sad!!

This was the band before the opening band. I can't remember their names, but they are local. I just like the backdrop!

Concert pictures never really turn out all that great.

It was so nice to get out and have a date. I really appreciate my friend Marissa for coming over to watch our kids for us. It was really fun to get out for a night without the kids! (By the way, it's still weird to say "kids" rather than just Kylie)

6 comments:

Dyer Family said...

You were right...her legs were "right there!" Glad you guys had a good time:)

Nicole said...

Cool prize!! Those are 3 really good shows. You will have tons of fun.

The Estes Family said...

How fun!! We went and saw Utah forever ago when I was in young womens. Those shows will be so good, glad you had a good b-day!!

Rogers Family said...

Aren't date nights so much fun! You guys are the cutest couple. Hope everythings going well and you're little guy is feeling good.

Letters-2-Lily said...

Sounds fun! Annie is always fun to see! Happy Birthday!

Jeff & Liberty said...

Happy belated birthday. I miss southern Utah's unique beauty. Tuacahn was always a favorite spot of mine.