Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last, but Certainly Not Least

I'm cheating today and using a picture I took a couple nights ago of Jeremy playing ball on the floor with the kids. I have spent most of the month focusing on the kids and myself, but Jeremy deserves a post of his own. He is certainly a major part of our lives and the month wouldn't be complete without him. He is one amazing guy that works harder then anybody I know. He has a fairly demanding job and with a very stressful month he has spent long hours making sure he is meeting his deadlines. I couldn't be more grateful for all he does. His kids love him and can't wait for him to get home each day. Kylie asks every morning why dad had to go to work and then always asks when he's going to be home. Jase enjoys the "rough housing" Jeremy provides and lights up with dad's crazy faces. We are very grateful for his example, his dedication to us and his amazing laundry skills which he uses frequently! We couldn't live without him!!

1 comment:

Penny said...

My Favorite post of the month! xoxoxoxo