Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sing, Sing a Song

Every.Single.Time. We get out of the car whether it's at home or in a parking lot somewhere Kylie insists on standing up on the arm rest of her car seat and singing a song. She will sing any song she can possibly think of and believe me she isn't shy about it either. Today she spent a good 10-15 minutes out in the garage. I finally just left her out there and she wonder in when she was done. I don't know where she got the idea to do this or why she does it, but then again I don't know where she learns most of the stuff she does.

4 comments:

Jamey said...

Aspen hasn't thought to sing while standing on her carseat...but she sings everwhere else. She makes up songs, and basically sings a lot of what she wants to say.

I have really enjoyed your "daily life" posts...good job!!!

Brad & Beth said...

HAHAHAHAH!!!! Ahhh thats awesome! I don't know any other little girl on Earth who is more out-going and talented than Kylie! LOL You have such cute kids!

Taylor Family said...

Ok your children are soooo cute and Kylie has got to be the funniest little gal in the universe! i miss you and! I would really love to chat somtime. so call me when you can. 435-851-1759. Luf, Melanie Tess Jenkins Taylor

Alexis said...

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! what a weirdo my niece is ;)