Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away

come back again when my yard is finished!!


Usually I love rain. I love to be cuddled up inside while the rain is just pouring like crazy outside. I would especially take the rain over snow any day, but lately all it's doing is adding the huge muddy mess we have outside. And now that our side yard is partly finished we have a nice swimming pool and squishy thick mud everywhere. Kylie either wishes it would freeze over so she could skate on it or every time she sees it, it reminds her that she would love to get her pool out and swim. Too bad it's just too warm to skate and too cold to swim.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Makes me want to make mud pies.

Rogers Family said...

Dang girl!!! we have actually been getting a lot of rain here in az too!