Sunday, February 7, 2010

Property Value



This is the view I now have from the big window in my bedroom. It's of the brand new park our builders have been working on for a few months now.  They built a Parade of Homes home in our neighborhood and have worked really hard to make the neighborhood more appealing to buyers.  I love what they have done and I think the park looks amazing!  It even comes fulled equipped with a splash pad for the kids. Rumor has it they have live bands booked to play down there during the Parade. I love where we live. I love my house and love my neighbors. We are truly blessed!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! What a great neighborhood, all that and warmer weather too - lucky you.

Rogers Family said...

Awesome!

leslie said...

first off, i totally forgot about you doing one post everyday. love them. secondly, that park is lame. the one at fossil hills is so much better:) when it gets a little warmer we should finally do that thing where we get together. ha.

oh, and thanks for the advice on allie's hair. it looks like most everyone thinks i should at least trim it. everyone except the family. i can wait till may right?

Kristi said...

WOWSERS!! Thats GREAT! Skip and I have talked about moving down there! But if we do we are picky we would have to move somewher nice like that!

Dyer Family said...

I'm with Leslie...Lovin this everyday post thing....its what i live for:) Dont let me down once the month is over!